Setting the Standard for Sustainability for Food and Agriculture
Food Alliance certifies agricultural operations, food processors and distributors that ensure:
• Safe and fair working conditions.
• The health and humane treatment of farm animals.
• Reduced risk from pesticides and other toxic or hazardous materials.
• Protection and enhancement of wildlife habitat and biodiversity.
• Conservation of soil, water, and energy, and reduction and recycling of waste.
• Transparent and traceable supply chains.
• Food product integrity, with no genetically engineered or artificial ingredients.
• Continual improvement of management practices.