For Processors & Distributors
An introduction to Food Alliance for food handlers including packers, processors and distributors.
Food Alliance provides a sustainability standard for food handling operations - including packers, processors, and distributors. Facility managers can use the standard to evaluate their own management practices or seek full third-party certification.
Food Alliance certification is a tool that ensures traceability and accountability in food handling operations. Certification can support a food company's brand, marketing, and sales.
As the most comprehensive certification program in North America for sustainably produced foods, Food Alliance can help:
- differentiate and add value to your products,
- protect and enhance your brand,
- access niche market opportunities,
- address buyer concerns for social and environmental responsibility,
- increase customer loyalty,
- improve community relations, and
- gain more control over pricing.